Dr. Verna Caddie is the Founder of Casting Your Cares, Devine Creations, Devine Prom Project, and many other empowering programs for young ladies, mothers, and sons. Dr. Verna Caddie is a certified etiquette professional, girls' life coach, motivational speaker, evangelist, mentor, and best-selling author of several etiquette books for teens and adults, She is also the mother of two handsome sons and one beautiful daughter.
Dr. Verna Caddie developed and refined "Devine Creations" in 2006. Devine Creations is a nonprofit that has worked with well over 1000 more young ladies across the greater Houston and surrounding area. The mission of "Devine Creations" is to empower young
women through etiquette, while creating beauty inside and out. Devine Creations is an 8-month program and every young lady must attend workshops in order to be presented to society.
The program provides mentoring and education to help young women succeed. Partnering with ministries, schools, colleges, and community organizations. Devine Creations is a safe place where girls can meet other girls and come together as a sisterhood, creating self-esteem and self-confidence, as well as strengthening skills that will lead to better life choices and opportunities.
In 2009, Dr. Verna Caddie created " The Etiquette Professionals Network", which helps women and men become certified as etiquette professionals, wedding etiquette instructors, tea consultants, girls mentoring coaches, boys mentoring coaches, and image consultants.
Dr. Caddie is the author of several etiquette books which are all sold through Amazon and Barnes and Noble bookstores. In 2013 Dr. Verna Caddie received a certificate from "State Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee for her program nonprofit " Devine Creations", Dr. Caddie, received her very own day in Houston Texas from Houston's Mayor Annise Parker, for her community service efforts in providing free gowns to area high school seniors, who are not able to purchase prom gowns as well as offering workshops in prom etiquette, and prom safety for young ladies.
Dr. Caddie was also a contestant in The Miss. Texas Pageant in Houston, Texas as this wonderful experience led her to love beauty pageants. Dr. Caddie began her passion as a judge in 2010 and 2011 in the "Nationals Pageants:", which is located in Houston, Texas, as well as BRS Pageant Systems. She has over 25 years of experience which began while working at Barbizon School of Modeling as an Instructor, Sears Models Club as an Instructor, and In Fashion Models as the Director for wedding shows which were hosted at the beauty George R. Brown Convention Center.
Dr. Caddie, has dabbled in modeling and ripped several runways,several print work, and has numerous TV appearances as well as speaking engagements. Dr. Caddie has received numerous Proclamations from federal and state legislatures.
Dr. Caddie has had the opportunity to work with Bunim/Murray Productions Company, which is a well-known production company located in Las Angeles, California with shows on their roster such as "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and "Total Divas,
Coach Caddie, is a sought-after speaker who has had the privilege of speaking to thousands of young ladies as well as holding presentations for young ladies. Dr. Caddie has a wonderful approach to reaching her audience through hands-on training, and engagement. All of her workshops include Etiquette, Posture, Poise, Table Etiquette, Social Skills, Vision Board, Image, Goal Setting, Personal Development, Charm, and How to be a lady.
In 2012 Coach Caddie became the editor of "Southern Belle Magazine" which displays Christian works around the world, covering such events as:
* Woman Thou Art Loosed
* Sister In Power
* Woman Conferences
* Children's Conferences
* Gospel Conferences and more
Dr. Caddie, Motto is: "Stay Classy" as this is one of her many self-esteem workshops that she teaches to young ladies in the age of social media. Dr. Verna Caddie has had the pleasure of meeting Beyonce, and Michelle Obama, as well as honoring Rev. Jesse Jackson with The Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award.
Dr. Caddie wants every young lady to know that you can still be a lady with Class. Coach Caddie, is also known as "The Etiquette Diva"
Dr. Verna Caddie received her Associate Degree in Christian Education, Bachelor's Degree in Christian Education, and her Honorary Doctorate Degree from G.I.B.U in Christian Education. Bible College Doctor of Philosophy in Education. Honorary Doctorate Degree in Education. Dr. Verna Caddie is currently a student attending Baylor College.
*Certified Etiquette Professional
*Public Speaker (Certified)
*Motivational Speaker (Certified)
*Certified Interview & Resume Coach
*Certified Life Coach
*Public Relations Consultant
*Business Operations Consultant
* Jack & Jill
* Alpha Kappa Alpha
* San Jacinto College
* Girl Scouts of America
* Spring Independent school district
* Aldine Independent school district
* Houston Independent school district
* Texas A & M College
* Baylor University
* After School programs
* Church organizations
* Numerous Conferences
Awards and Accomplishments:
* Broken Chains Outreach Ministry, " The Star Award"
* Alpha Kappa Alpha: "Empowering and Emerging Young Ladies'
* The Humanitarian Award (Barbara Jordan High School for Careers Reunion * Young Aspiring Writers Association (Director)
* Women Who Shine (Yahoo)
*Mayor's Volunteer Houston Award 2012
* Hearst Magazine (Purple Dress Award)
* Single Mom's Club (Influential Award)
* Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (Devine Creations)
* Congressman Gene Green (Award)
*Lady of Excellent (Ladies of Distinction Award)
*Houston Award (2014)
* Tom Joyner (Community Service Award)
*Super lady Calendar Houston (Ms. September) 2015
*National Association of Professional Woman
*Top 10 Most Eligible (2018)
* Bella Rose Pageantry (Volunteer Judge Award)
* The Texas House of Representatives and State Representative Senfronia Thompson (Special Recognition) 2012
* District Be Council Member "Leading By Example Council Member (Jarvis Johnson) 2011
* State of Texas Office of the Governor: Governor Rick Perry "Etiquette Day" * Women Doing It Big 2018 (Achievements & Contributions in Entrepreneurship) * Social Good in Action Inc (Certificate of Excellence)
* Certificate of Congressional Recognition (Sheila Jackson Lee)
* Abstinence Inspires Millions (A.I.M) (Volunteer Award E. Drexler) * Etiquette Instructor of The Year Award (Black and Natural Pageant)
* Certificate of Congressional Recognition 2021 (Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee) *Letter from President Barack Obama
* 2 x: President's Volunteer Service Award (President Barack Obama) Debra Arising Award 2021
* 2 x: President Joe Biden Award
* Houston's Channel 13
* Houston's Fox 26 Morning News Segment
* Rolling Out Magazine (2015)
* KSBJ Radio Station
* Style Magazine (several issues)
* Voyage Houston Magazine
* Sheen Magazine
* Glambitious Magazine
* The Empower Magazine
* Houston Chronicle Newspaper
* Southern Belle Magazine
* Defender Network Newspaper
* Incline Magazine
* Paper Way Magazine
* 97.9 The Box (Houston Access)
* K.C.O.H radio station
* Gospel Radio
* Who's Who in Houston
* Forward Times Magazine
* Houstonia Magazine
* Black Enterprise Magazine
* Country Living Magazine
* Truth 2 Power (Podcast)
* Glambitious ( Podcast)
* 95.3 Jamz (Radio)
* Aspire Magazine
* Called to Inspire Magazine
* Channel 13
* Channel 2
The Presidential Prayer Team
National Rainbow Coalition (Texas Chapter)